Design sprint and innovation class
Everything you need to know
Don't miss this opportunity to learn everything you need to know about Design Sprints and get recognized for planning and leading successful sprints and innovation projects. The Masterclass offers an exclusive, premium professional opportunity for participants to upgrade high-demand problem solving and innovation skills in a fun and interactive way, while developing universally sought-after expertise and making new connections with fellow participants. Day 1: Official Design Sprint Bootcamp Day 2: Prototype & Iterate 10x Faster Day 3: Facilitation Skills for Innovation and Design Workshops There’s nothing passive about this masterclass. Prepare to jump into a full-participation workshop and join a community of practitioners as lead facilitators walk you through the design sprint process as well as advanced prototyping and facilitation techniques.
- As a participant, you’ll learn the processes, try the exercises, ask questions, build confidence, and get an immersive experience so you can run your own design sprint or innovation project like a pro. You'll leave with new and powerful ways to do better work, faster. And you’ll have a super fun time doing it.
- You will learn:
- Why Sprints are powerful problem-solving tools for big business problems
- A step-by-step guide to running a Design Sprint in any environment – start-up, scale-up or enterprise
- How to explain and sell the design sprint to decision-makers (and win over even the toughest skeptics)
- Top-notch Sprint facilitation techniques and tips
- New approaches to teamwork and collaboration that move beyond tired business defaults to get the best from your team
- How to incorporate customer testing and validation into your design process without slowing down
- Concrete ways to make smarter decisions and do better work, faster
- How to be a more effective and fearless facilitator
Skillit will last:
Once your Skillit is confirmed, changes may be made at the discretion of the provider and must be arranged directly with them.
Provide your necessary details for the experience.
The Maker will confirm the booking, or suggest alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. See you on your next Skillit!
Marlon is a creativity expert, organizational consultant, facilitator and speaker who specializes in innovation, teambuilding and community events. His diverse and many clients have ranged from Loblaws to McDonald’s, Deloitte to the Government of Canada, techies to teachers to any group that wants to innovate and collaborate better. For for more than 20 years he has designed and led leadership retreats, strategy sessions, creativity workshops and collaboration experiences for thousands of adults and youth. Marlon is also a songwriter, musician, poet, and founder of a music school. He has a master’s degree from UBC and a Ph.D from UofT