Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition for Self-Healing
Everything you need to know
This five day intensive course introduces the science of the Ayurvedic diet, which is based on an understanding of the different body constitutions. Learn to cook delicious food along Ayurvedic guidelines. Come for the week and learn the theory and application of Ayurveda for better health and wellness.
- The course tuition (listed above) is for the whole program. Your accommodation rate includes meals, Satsangs, and Hatha yoga classes which are offered daily.
- Program Schedule Sunday 2:00pm-> Check-in 4:00pm Hatha Yoga Class 6:00pm Dinner 8:00pm Satsang* 10:30pm Lights Out
- Monday – Thursday 5:30am Wake Up Bell 6:00am Satsang* or Silent Walk 8:00am Hatha Yoga Class 10:00am Brunch 10:45am Karma Yoga 12:00pm Optional Activity or Free Time (Coaching Class, Walk or Other Activity) 2:00pm Theoretical Lecture 3:00pm Practical Cooking Workshop 6:00pm Dinner 8:00pm Satsang* 10:30pm Lights Out
- Friday 5:30am Wake Up Bell 6:00am Satsang* or Silent Walk 8:00am Hatha Yoga Class 10:00am Brunch 10:45am Karma Yoga 12:00pm Room Check-Out
- * Satsang – 30-minute silent meditation, kirtan / chanting, spiritual lecture. Daily activity schedule, and/or possible changes, will be announced at morning Satsang.
- Arrival & Departure Information • Sunday – 2:00pm onwards • Friday – 12:00pm (room checkout)
Skillit will last:
Full 5 day course lasting all day hour
Once your Skillit is confirmed, changes may be made at the discretion of the provider and must be arranged directly with them.
Provide your necessary details for the experience.
The Maker will confirm the booking, or suggest alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. See you on your next Skillit!
Dr. Sonal, a master of doctor in Ayurveda from the world famous university of Ayurveda, Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, India. Dr. Sonal has been practicing as an Ayurvedic consultant, Panchkarma specialist, teacher and researcher in India and Canada for over 20 years.